Tamera Styles the Classics: Bold Colored Maxiskirt Edition
Tia and Tamera may look alike, but the sisters have very different styles. So, we thought it would be fun to give each of them the same wardrobe staple and find out what they would pair with it. First up: Tamera's looks! Each day this week, we're going to show how Tamera would style various classics. Get ready for the bold colored maxiskirt...
"That's awesome! I love that!" Tamera said of the bright bottom. "I think I would wear the skirt with a white flowy shirt, so I can let the color speak for itself." She continued: "I'd finish off the look with beaded flats, a floppy hat, big, chunky earrings and bracelets and a colorful ring."
1. Max & Mia Crinkled Maxiskirt in Lipstick ($78 $49.90)
2. Topshop Basic Neppy Tee ($28)
3. Matisse Beaded Sandal in Natural ($94.95)
4. Forever 21 Bow-Accent Floppy Hat ($10.80)
5. Kendra Scott Darby Earrings in Sunny ($75 $44.90)
6. Topshop Three Cube Ring ($20)
Come back tomorrow to see how Tamera would style a white T-shirt-and-jeans combo—and remember to visit myStyle next week for Tia's turn at the classics!
Tia & Tamera Season 2 starts June 11, at 8/7c on Style.