Niecy Nash Joins Dancing With the Stars!
The Pam Anderson beans were spilled long ago, but who's joining the Baywatch babe in the Dancing With the Stars spotlight this year?
A member of the Style Network family, for one—and Clean House host Niecy Nash definitely won't stand for any mayhem or foolishness during her paso doble. We hope the diva of decluttering wipes the floor with her so-called competition when season 10 of ABC's hit series begins March 22.
Here's a quick look at the rest of the cast:
• Kate Gosselin: Will the Jon & Kate Plus 8 mom don hair extensions again?
• Evan Lysacek: This Olympic gold medal-winning figure skater is passing on the 2010 World Championship for a shot at the disco ball.
• Buzz Aldrin: The second person to set foot on the moon is, at 80, the oldest man to compete on DWTS.
• Shannen Doherty: She's the third 90210 alum to take a turn on the show.
• Nicole Scherzinger: Hey, pros, don't cha wish your partner was hot (and had decent rhythm) like the Pussycat Dolls' frontwoman?
• Erin Andrews: The ESPN reporter received the wrong sort of attention when a now-convicted stalker shot video of her naked in a hotel room.
• Chad Ochocinco: The Cincinnati Bengals star is a six-time Pro Bowler and a champion Twitter user.
• Aiden Turner: This smokin' hot All My Children actor is 32, British and probably has chiseled abs.
• Jake Pavelka: The latest Bachelor has received permission from his fiancée to spend time hoofing it with a hot professional Latin-dance champion when he could be helping plan the wedding. Aw.
Check out the photo gallery below to see Niecy and your other Style Network favorites out on the town!