mystyle Shop-It List: Pocket Perfume, Pearl Studs & Flying Pigs
Things we want to buy today...
1. Spritz It: Skinn Live+Love+Laugh Perfume Trio, 'cause the scents complement our philosophy on life; $38.50.
2. Mix It: David Yurman Pearl Infinity Earrings, to add a classic touch to all our trendy warm weather outfits; $495.
3. Tote It: Chinese Laundry San Tropez Bag, 'cause the linen fabric and gold accents are spring chic; $90 $74.99.
4. Sparkle It: K-DASH by Kardashian Sequined Bolero, for a versatile glam coverup; $166 $129.50. (The sisters will show their latest fashions on QVC this Sunday at 7p!)
5. Cleanse It: Nivea A Touch of Cashmere Cream Oil Body Wash, to get luxuriously smooth skin; $5.90.
6. Lather It: Desert Essence Italian Red Grape Shampoo and Conditioner, to correct sun damaged hair; $4.49.
7. Wrist It: Timex Dress Crystals watch, 'cause it's delicate enough to wear with our sundresses; $75.
8. Ergonomic It: Okabashi Wave Slides, 'cause they're good for your feet—and the environment!; $14.99.
9. Oink Oink It: Uncommon Goods Flying Pig Fan Pull, for an unexpected quirky element in our kitchen; $45.
10. Bounce It: Ouidad Curl Confidence Kit, to treat, revive and define the slight wave in our hair; $29.95.