How You Wear It: Winter Floppy Hats
In her post "Soft Metals," the fashion blogger used a floppy hat to add a boho vibe to her downtown-chic outfit. We love how she incorporated another celeb trend, the peekaboo shoulder, into her look. And how fab is that butterfly ring?
But Le Fashion Monster wasn't the only one who showed how to wear the floppy hat with fashion flair. Here are our five runner-ups:
1. Verseastyle adds hot leopard booties to the mix.
2. Masque Magazine uses a flower for extra pizzazz.
3. Blue Collar Catwalk keeps it simple in a black sweaterdress.
4. What I Wore goes comfy chic in a thick knit.
5. MyFashDiary does refined boho with tights and a tunic.